Don’t you feel that having a bigger bathroom will be better? Well, you are not alone. A lot of people want to have a bigger bathroom but are constrained by the limited space.
What if we told you that with the right bathroom remodeling services and ideas, you can have a bigger bathroom, even with limited space?
Read ahead to learn about space-maximizing bathroom remodeling Bryn Mawr residents will cherish. These are some creative and strategic tips made especially for the residents of Bryn Mawr.
Challenges Faced During Bathroom Remodeling Bryn Mawr
Before any remodeling project, assessing the construction and other challenges is essential.
Building the bathroom of your dreams requires a meticulous and smart approach rather than working in haste only to ruin the property.
For your bathroom and kitchen remodeling services in Bryn Mawr, hire an experienced team who can help you figure out all the challenges and their solutions.
Start with a bathroom remodeling contract Bryn Mawr has to offer. Choosing a local contractor is the best option as they can finish the work quickly.
Some of the challenges you might face include;
- The intensity of mold increases with the dampness of the bathroom. Hence the new bathroom remodel design must consider the existing dampness levels and have preventive and resistant components.
- Procuring the best materials for bathroom remodeling is also essential. Whether you get the materials from Bryn Mawr PA, or from another state, you have enough knowledge to know about quality products.
- You cannot have a mismatched design in the bathroom. The flooring (even if you get heated floors), countertops, cabinets, sinks, vanity, showers, bathtubs, paint, ceiling, etc., must have a common flow.
The challenges faced by homeowners can change according to their requirements. Some homes need handicap-accessible showers, which means they need even more areas dedicated to making it easier for disabled individuals.
Start Bathroom Remodeling Services by Optimizing Storage
Having less area in the bathroom does not mean you have to compromise and not get the bathtub replacement you have always wanted. With smart bathroom storage and organization, you can install all the fixtures like bathtub, bathtub liners, walk-in showers, modern bath fixtures, etc. you need and still have enough room to feel free in your bathroom.
Here are some things you can follow for bathroom renovation leading to area optimisation;
- Use a towel rack instead of keeping them in the cabinet.
- You can use the cabinet area below the sink to store cleaning essentials in the bathroom.
- Get some adhesive hooks for tables and cabinet doors, as it will help hang daily-use items and save money on getting special fixtures.
- Use the interior wall to custom-build storage shelves.
These are just a few things you can follow in bathroom remodeling. The purpose here is to enhance the bathroom’s functionality and space utilization and not let anything poke out when it can be recessed into the walls.
Smart Storage Optimization Bathroom Renovation
Optimized bathrooms have several built-ins that help create more free areas. From getting vertical cabinets to bathtub and walk-in showers, there are a lot of things you can implement.
Make wall mounting and vertical your best friend when reorganizing the bathroom to make it look and feel bigger. Whether you install the sink on countertops or mount them to the wall directly, these techniques save room.
Check if you can install the bathroom sink in the corner and install a wall-mounted toilet. This increases the space in the bathroom and also increases.
Optimizing the bathroom area is not only about making it look bigger, but it’s also relevant to create better functionality. So adding a compact shower instead of a bulky one will be better.
In addition to these, you can also try installing;
- Frameless mirror designs
- Sliding door panels on cabinets
- Install pocket doors.
Lastly, another bathroom renovation or bathroom remodeling recommendation we want to share is choosing the right colors. Yes, colors play an important role in making the bathroom look and feel bigger. For instance;
- If you choose white and neutral colors for remodeling, it will make the bathroom feel bigger.
- Muted and light colors reflect light, which doesn’t make the bathroom feel cramped.
- Don’t choose too many colors for the bathroom, have a common color for cabinets, bathrooms, walls, and other parts. Plus, match the flooring with the color you choose for the walls.
Revamp Your Bathroom Space
To create the bathroom of your dreams in a family home in Bryn Mawr, give preference to storage optimisation. You might have limited area for the bathroom, but with optimization and smart remodeling techniques, you can make the same area look and feel bigger.
Get in touch with 215Mercury Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling for bathroom remodeling services and kitchen remodel projects. We help you get the best out of the limited area by using smart techniques and innovative methods to save storage, deliver memorable experiences, and save money.